Sunday 28 December 2008

accomplishments

About this time of the year, people start to think of New Years day resolutions. I don't bother, but I sort of live by that old adage that 'any day that I don't learn something, I'm dead' . and I thought that I should try and accomplish something every day, even if it is minor. Today December 28, I have observed the logs on my new computer system and seen that x.org is not loading properly, which I new, but now I have a better feel for why, and now I need to figure out why. I don't expect to complete this today, but knowing that I have taken a step further is sort of an accomplishment. I have also treated my new bicycle saddle, so that counts too.

Lets hope that I can keep it up. I don't intend to enumerate all accomplishments here, but I think that I should note them in a diary.

Wish me well.

No comments: