Monday 18 December 2023

Thoughts on Leaves, and God

 It seems that any time I hear of any conflict in the world, it is due to quarrels between different religions. I remember  some lectures that we went to by the Christadelphians, where it was pointed out that in the far distant past in the middle east, two brothers went their separate ways, and one became the Jewish group, and the other became the Muslim group.  There were lots of other tribes in that area too over the centuries, so I don't know how that fits in. 

But each of these religions is man-made, in somebody's idea of how god should be worshipped. God hasn't had any say in this. That's why I can't support any church, because it is just somebody's idea of how things are. 


I look at the leaves on the trees, and think that these are the foundations of life. They generate the Oxygen that we humans require to live, so they give us life. They fall off periodically and are regenerated  the next year, meanwhile providing the life around them with fertilizer to grow.   

I had a lot mor thoughts about this, but it has gone now. 

No comments: