Thursday 14 February 2008

Too many things pressing for attention in my brain

Yes, and I just hit Enter and posted the blog empty. Got an apron on so I am preparing supper, but need to note the things that I am working on so that I can get back to them all.
- suggested to a challenge group alternate forms of VMware - done
- Need to know how to use Partimage and write scripts for it to save XP images. These won't fit into a FAT (2G partition) using Ghost. Thought - Using Partimage I am not restricted to FAT! brilliant!

- Lecture on Wireless Net management to prepare.

- Lecture on remote Monitoring.

- changing Raddle IP config to fit lab network. just an effort to learn ifconfig.

concentrate on these now that I have written them down. I think that I have forgotten what one or two more are. That's the way the brain works.

No comments: